Friday, May 20, 2011

WHITNEY recorded 2 NEW TRACKS for the NEXT ALBUM?????

"He called me to tell me that Whitney Houston was on her way to the studio. She arrived about 10:30-11:00 pm to the studio. my friend confirmed for me that Whitney did go in the booth and she recorded 2 tracks, I asked if they were for a new studio album and he said Yes!!!
So, Whitney is recording her album this summer. he said she sounded pretty good! So, if I get anymore details I will let you know! This news was just to exciting to keep to myself.
Also, I didnt give my friends name because I dont want all of you guys bombarding him with 1000 questions.
Once you all do that the information will stop. So, I hope you all appreciate the good news! Be blessed!"

1 comment:

  1. that was denied by Rodney Jerkins on twitter

    ReplyDelete