Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kelly Rowland Talks Meeting Whitney Houston


Kelly Rowland sat down for a moment with Elle TV recently and discussed what song she’s feeling at the moment, the first time she can recall being star stuck and her personal style. Check out the excerpts and video below:


On meeting Whitney Houston
The first time I met  Whitney Houston I was completely star struck, I didn’t say a word. I remember I was on my way to the Grammy’s, it was with Destiny’s Child and I remember we met Whitney Houston for the first time. It started with her ex-husband at the time, Bobby Brown, and I remember he walked up and said,”Oh, my God! My wife wants to meet y’all.” I remember immediately, my whole face changed and I probably became really pale because I wanted to pass out. I mean Whitney Houston is one of the reasons I sing to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment